Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 February 2016

'WWE 2K16' PC Version Releases On March 11

Good news for gamers. The WWE 2K16 PC release has been slated for March 11, according to WWE. WWE has also confirmed WWE 2K16 on PC will include all of the DLC available for the console versions which will be totally free for PC gamers.




WWE 2K16 for Windows PC will be available for purchase via Steam for $49.99.

“I’ve been playing video games my whole life,” Rollins said. “And I’m actually getting more and more into it with some of the games that have been coming out recently. Maybe I’ve been hanging around Woods and the New Day guys too much. I think most people from my generation grew up with video games and can remember the first time they picked up a controller. After all these years, it’s crazy to see how far they’ve come.”

I am a big fan of Seth Rollins and will be buying the PC version. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment