Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Panasonic Launches 4G VoLTE Phablet ELUGA I3

Panasonic has unveiled the ELUGA I3 and is available at a best buy price of Rs. 9290 with new 4G VoLTE. The ELUGA I3 comes with a 13.97 cm (5.5) HD IPS display and supports 4G VoLTE and India specific LTE bands 3, 5 and 40.



The stylish ELUGA I3 is developed on the oriental design theme of Panasonic’s successful ELUGA I2 and comes with textured back design for better grip and premium look. The Eluga I3 is available in three different colors- Champagne gold, Rose gold and Marine blue.

The ELUGA I3 operates on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with the Panasonic FitHome user interface. The device comes with 5 MP camera on the front and a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash. The ELUGA I3 is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal memory and is expandable up to 32 GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment